Plans
I thought I was ready but I wasn't. I thought I was ahead of time this time but I wasn't. I thought I can successfully do something different this time but I failed.
Every thought I had in mind was far ahead of me and my actions. I planned thoroughly without realizing the fact that I wasn't ready. It was a mistake when I put a lot of hope for the plan to work through and guess what, it failed. What pisses me off more was my response to the situation. I let my emotion controlled me. I lost in my darkness of anger, exasperation and disappointment. and I harmed my relationship with people around me.
You know what, that's life. Sometimes we succeed sometimes we fail. It's the journey what makes us learn, not the starting point, not the final destination. That's the way for us to be matured. Life is dull without challenges. Life is empty without problems. Problems make us a better person tomorrow. I know it's cliche but it's true!
I decided to drop my 2019 mission for now. That mission somehow pushes me around without a break. I should focus on myself first. I should focus on my responsibility as a leader. I should do a lot of important stuff. FOCUS MUD!
FOCUS!
Comments
Post a Comment